This statement covers all websites and any associated content including social network pages, email and RSS feeds owned, affiliated or operated by UpscaleHype, LLC. (“UpscaleHype”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Please read the following statements carefully since any access to any of the UpscaleHype sites indicates you’ve agreed that the Terms are in effect.
Our editors typically include images as part of their blog posts and the images that they are authorized to use is the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on Photobucket or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
- Images that are commissioned by UpscaleHype sites
Images that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, such as:
- Images that are used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself tells a story
- Images used in a transformative manner, such as parody
- Images that are widely distributed that they have become part of the news
If any UpscaleHype site receives any notice that an image is posted up inappropriately such as not keeping with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
To make our comments more interesting and more informative, the list below is a guideline that all users should use to post/view any comments:
- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you
- Abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material are prohibited to post on our site
- Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements
- Do not post any material that will violate copyright
- Do not post any confidential or sensitive information that may in breach with the law
- Keep all comments relevant and “on topic” to the particular site posting open for comments
The materials on UpscaleHype sites are provided “as is”. UpscaleHype makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, UpscaleHype does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall UpscaleHype or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UpscaleHype sites, even if UpscaleHype or an UpscaleHype authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on UpscaleHype sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.UpscaleHype does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. UpscaleHype may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. UpscaleHype does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
External Link Disclaimer
UpscaleHype sites constantly contain links to external and to third party websites. UpscaleHype does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the UpscaleHype site in question.
UpscaleHype does not operate or control and does not have any responsibility for any information, products and/or services found on external websites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement of Implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular Purpose.
UpscaleHype may at times earn commission from links to external products or services.
People who visit UpscaleHype sites are assumed to take their own responsibility and risk in using any external sites. Visitors should report any concerns or dissatisfaction regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
Notification of Changes
The UpscaleHype sites (excluding linked sites) are controlled by UpscaleHype, from its offices within the United States of America. By accessing to UpscaleHype sites, you and UpscaleHype agree that the statutes and laws of United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the UpscaleHype sites. Those who choose to access the UpscaleHype sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please send an email to email@example.com.